Geelong Beer Festival returns to Johnstone Park this January 20th, with a new look and feel, and a major headline music announcement. The iconic festival celebrates the region’s best in food/drink, arts, and entertainment combining a stellar list of world-class breweries, cideries, distilleries, cocktail specialists, vineyards and local gourmet street food, complemented by a dynamic program of live entertainment and curated activities.
Strap on your dancing shoes with Australian dance royalty Bag Raiders as they unleash an unforgettable DJ set.
An Unforgettable Experience Awaits
With a reputation for delivering dynamic and memorable experiences to satisfy any palate, the 2024 festival line up will not disappoint. With an abundance of free entertainment, masterclasses, culinary presentations and roaming performers, Geelong Beer Festival will delivering a perfect combination of education and party vibes.
Festivalgoers will be able to craft their own adventure in the picturesque surrounds of Johnstone Park. Sip and sample a diverse range of local and national brewers, distilleries and wineries, engage in a beer and food pairing masterclass; or simply unwind for a day out with friends — Geelong Beer Festival is your ultimate destination.
Non-stop free entertainment and activities including:
- Live cooking demonstrations at the Culinary Stage showcasing local ingredients featuring our favourite culinary names.
- The Masterclasses will be fun and informative with brewer forums, trivia, beer/food matching, free tastings and more delivered by local industry stalwarts Tiffany Waldron and Lindsy Greig.
- The Sound Lounge will deliver roving and interactive performances with the Ale Capones, DJ and saxophone sets, dance competitions and a not to be missed finale from the Piano Bars’ Andy Pobjoy and the Ale Capones.
- The Main Stage will feature The Bag Raiders (DJ Set) supported by local favourites Famous Will and local covers band Madhouse.
- Roving performers, kids’ entertainment and family friendly activities.